This cutting-edge vessel is currently under construction in Tor Group’s new facilities in Türkiye. Designed to match end-user needs with the latest available, and anticipated, technologies in mind, TOR BOREAS is a multi-role support vessel with hybrid propulsion.
A broad and notable suite of capability is incorporated into this vessel in the workboat code, including:
- Dynamic Positioning
- 4 Point Mooring
- Boulder Grappling – 13T offshore crane
- Hydraulic A-Frame – 5T lift
- Towing – 25T electric aft winch, 17TBP
- 70 sq m of clear deck space
- Accommodation for 12 passengers
- Modular Installation for Dive and Survey Support Units.
Steel cutting for the individual blocks commenced in February and block assembly is scheduled for July 2023. Following an Autumn launch and sea trials, TOR BOREAS is expected to enter service in UK waters in early 2024.
Interested charter parties may contact us here.